Poetic surreal poster design by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová.
- title: Radúz and Mahulena | Radůz a Mahulena | Czechoslovakia, 1970
- director: Petr Weigl
- with: Magda Vášáryová, Jan Tříska, Jaroslava Adamová
poster design: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1971
Poster is unfolded. Slight crease with three 0.5-1 cm cracks and few smaller ones on edges. Folds in some corners. Movie poster is in A3 format (40.9 x 26.5 cm). Very nice condition (NOT PHOTOGRAPHED, PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH TO SEE A PHOTO).
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Discover other wonderful
Or explore fantastic collection of
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.