Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová’s beautiful collage poster for 1970s French drama.
- title: No Time for Breakfast | Docteur Françoise Gailland | Nejcennější co mám | France, 1976
- director: Jean Luis Bertuccelli
- with: Annie Girardot, Jean-Pierre Cassel, François Périer
poster design: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1978
Poster is n A3 format (39.1 x 27.4 cm). Folded in the middle. Tiny pinholes in the corners. Few soft spots in bottom right corner. Very nice condition (NOT PHOTOGRAPHED, PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH TO SEE A PHOTO).
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.
There are no reviews yet.