Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová’s surreal collage poster for 60s Soviet war movie.
- title: Triple Check (unofficial) | Troynaya proverka | Trojí prověrka | Yugoslavia, 1969
- director: Aloizs Brencs
- with: Igor Ledogorov, Viktor Chekmaryov, Valentina Egorenkova
poster design: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1970
Poster is in A3 format (40.2 x 28.2 cm). Unfolded. Fairly stained across the back, some spots overleaping. Some crease/wrinkles across. Small pinholes and folds in corners. Very nice condition.
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Explore excellent collection of
Or see other fascinating
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.