Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová’s warm collage poster artwork for 70s Czechoslovak movie.
- title: Granny | Babička | Czechoslovakia, 1971
- director: Antonín Moskalyk
- with: Jarmila Kurandová, Zdeněk Matouš, Míla Myslíková
- writer: Božena Němcová (book)
poster designer: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1971
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Discover other fantastic
Or explore wonderful collection of
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.