Illustrated movie poster design for Swedish historic drama.
- title: The Emigrants | Utvandrarna | Emigranti | Sweden, 1971
- director: Jan Troell
- with: Max von Sydow, Liv Ullmann, Eddie Axberg
poster design: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1973
Poster is folded into quarters. Gently creased with occasional tiny spots and several small cracks on edges and folds. Little hole in the middle. Soft stain with bit of writing on folds at the back. Movie poster is in large A1 format (82.8 x 58.1 cm). Very nice condition.
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Discover other fantastic
Or explore wonderful collection of
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.