Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová’s minimalist poster design for 80s romantic movie.
- title: A Kissable Bride (unofficial) | Nevěsta k zulíbání | Czechoslovakia, 1980
- director: Július Matula
- with: Dana Syslová, Milan Kňažko, Jana Gýrová
- music: Dezider Ursiny
poster designer: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1981
Poster is in A3 format (40.7 x 28.6 cm). Folded in the middle. Occasional crease on edges and fold. Folds and pinholes in the corners. Cinema stamps visible across. Very nice condition (NOT PHOTOGRAPHED, PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH TO SEE A PHOTO).
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Discover other fantastic
Or explore wonderful collection of
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.