Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová’s fine illustrated poster artwork for 80s comedy movie.
- title: Catapult | Katapult | Czechoslovakia, 1983
- director: Jaromil Jireš
- with: Jiří Bartoška, Kateřina Macháčková, Jiřina Jirásková
- writer: Vladimír Páral (book)
poster designer: Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová, 1983
Poster is in A3 format (40.1 x 27.8 cm). Soft fold in the middle. Excellent condition (NOT PHOTOGRAPHED, PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH TO SEE A PHOTO).
Movie posters in our collection were promotional materials. Posters used on display in the cinemas across the former Czechoslovakia. They bear signs of their age.
Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová is Czech fine artist and was one of the most prolific women poster designer in former Czechoslovakia. Her portfolio includes over 70 fabulous movie posters.
Award Winning Posters by Olga Poláčková-Vyleťalová:
- 1973 Grand Prix of the International Festival in Cannes (A Gentle Creature)
- 1974 Critics’s Prize at the International Festival in Cannes (Affection)
- 1979 Gold Hugo at the International Film Festival in Chicago (Reflections)
Discover other fantastic
Or explore wonderful collection of
Subscribe to our newsletter for shop / blog highlights and special offers.
Note: 17% OFF coupon for the first time visitors: hello jozefsquare. FREE SHIPPING on 2 or more posters!
Please select as option in check out.